1. Choose the correct sentence: “the yolk of the egg is
white” or “the yolk of the egg are white.”
2. It’s as light as a feather, but the strongest person can’t
hold it for more than five minutes. What is it?
3. It’s at the center of gravity and you can find it in Venus,
but not Mars. What is it?
4. What travels faster: heat or cold?
5. A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed in town
for three days and rode back out on Friday. How is this possible?
A Good Dream!
It is reported on the authority of Abu Qatadah RA that the Prophetﷺsaid:
“A good dream is from Allah and a bad dream is from the Shaitan; so if any of you has a bad dream which makes him afraid, he should spit on his left side and should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, for then it will not harm him”
Lessons from the Hadith:
- Our good dreams are from Allah
- Our bad dreams are from Shaitan
- We should seek protection in Allah from the evil of Shaitan
- Whoever seeks protection in Allah will be safe from Shaitan