Disposable Cups Wind Chime
- Plastic (or any disposable) cups
- Paints and brushes
- Woollen yarn
- Glitter and anything available at
home to decorate
- Scissors and glue
- Take a plastic cup and paint the two halves with two different colors. Repeat this with at least 10 more cups and allow them to dry.
- Instead of painting, you can also use woollen yarns of different colors. Stick the yarn to the disposable cup using glue.
- Decorate the cup using glitter dots or any decorative material available.
- Make holes on the top of the cups such that you can pass the yarn through it.
- Pass the yarn through the cups. You can add beads at the bottom of the yarn as well.
- Take cardboard and make 10 holes.
- Start hanging the cups at different lengths
- Create a loop at the top to hang the entire piece.
- You can also add bells to it if you like the tinkling of the bells.
- Your disposable cup wind chime is ready!